My client is a reputable MNC end-user firm. They are looking for an experienced SAP Logistic Consultant (MM/WM) to ensure success in the project rollout & implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Perform blueprinting workshops
* Document business requirements
* First level support for SAP system issues & liaise with various cross functional teams for resolution
* Participate and review business process requirements for new development before submission for approval.
* Develop test plan and execute validation.
* Evaluate business flow and provide counsel and recommendation to entities through the use of SAP MM, WM, SCM, GTS and required IT technology.
* Focal point for review/reject of authorization requests from entities (SAP MM, WM, SCM, GTS)
* Conduct system training for entities' ITCs/ key users on the following :
1 Existing and new SAP functions
2 Business process flow and working procedures
3 Create awareness of system capabilities
* To be responsible for new functionality rollout and system upgrades and shall be involved in the following:
1 Acquire the knowledge of new function/system upgrade through training
2 Evaluate the impact to the business by developing and executing test scenarios with local entity perspective.
3 Liaising with GIS on issues/gaps resolution
4 Develop specification for data conversion and verify accuracy of converted data.
5 Pre and post implementation support
* Implementation of SAP for new entities
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems or other computer related fields
* Proficient in SAP Logistics including Supply Chain Management (SCM), Global Trade Systems (GTS), Procurement (PUR), Enhanced Warehouse Management (EWM) and Material Master (MM).
* Min 3 cycles of SAP upgrades/implementation on SAP SCM, GTS, PUR, EWM, MM.
* SAP Certification in SCM, GTS, WM and/or MM (Preferred)
* Knowledge in Ariba, Batch Management, Serialization, would be an added advantage
* Willingness to travel 25% per month
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable end-user firm and work on exciting SAP MM/WM/SCM projects.
For more details about this role, please call +65 3158 4337, or contact Tan Li Jun (Janice) via firstname.lastname@example.org. For other ERP opportunities in Singapore and Malaysia, please contact us as well.
EA Personnel Number: R1550128
EA Licence number 11C3017