My client is a reputable MNC end-user firm. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Software Developer with strong stakeholder management experience to ensure success in the project implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support the development of stakeholder engagement and communication plan to create awareness, gain buy-in as well as to address feedback
* Plan, organise and participate in engagement events and forums to promote and align with the overall rollout plan
* Design, develop and document product documentation and materials and keep them up-to-date, in collaboration with Product Team.
* Gather feedbacks and conduct industry benchmark to define product roadmap.
* Gain good knowledge of the product suite and its application to market and propose the products and capability to meet requirements
* Understand, analyse, design and implement technically feasible IT solutions in collaboration with Product Team
* Design, develop and rollout Implementation Methodology, inhouse project implementation methodology, which include project management, change management, project financial accountability and governance
* Support and guide internal teams
* Act as a facilitator for change management to help internal and external stakeholders to transit into new system or new process
* Build and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* 5-8 years of working experience as IT professionals, with proven IT development experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Proven experience in customer engagement, business process & requirements analysis and technical solutioning
* Proven experience in project management and stakeholder engagement
* Familiarity with business process analysis, process mapping and IT modelling tools
* Professional experience of one or more of: .NET; ANSI C/C++; JEE and application development with Relational DBMS
* 'Thin' (web) and/or 'thick' (desktop) and/or mobile (hybrid and native) UI design and implementation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable end-user firm and work on exciting projects.
For more details about this role, please call +65 3158 4337, or contact Tan Li Jun (Janice) via firstname.lastname@example.org. For other ERP opportunities in Singapore and Malaysia, please contact us as well.
EA Personnel Number: R1550128
EA Licence number 11C3017