My client, is one of the only large-sized consulting house with tailor-made solutions for customers' strategic business needs by changing business environment, through consultancy and systems integration. This is a new headcount which will be responsible for managing several databases and a team which is located in Hong Kong. Opportunities such as this are not around every day, and if you are qualified do not hesitate to take the next step upwards in your career!
Role & Responsibilities
* Conduct performance tuning and maintenance using Oracle PL/SQL and other scripting languages.
* Oversee the backup strategy and system disaster recovery.
* Provide implementation service and support service as DBA to customers.
* Application installation, backup, cloning, patching during implementation and support.
* Prepare system maintenance procedure documentation to customers.
* Participate in presales stage for providing system solutions based on business demand
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience as DBA on Oracle with extensive experience in Oracle EBS application is a plus.
* Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & performance monitoring and tuning.
* Experience on administration in Linux with extensive experience in AIX is a plus.
* Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with DB users and customers.
* Good analytical and problem-solving mind.
* Strong leadership, capable of working independently.
* Good command in English and Cantonese.
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate and apply now! Any enquires please reach me, Vivian Wong at +852 3018 0383 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org