My client is a reputable MNC end-user firm. They are looking for an experienced Product Configuration Engineer/Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
* Implement and support product source and build artefact repositories, and their check out/in, branching/merging and release management policies and procedures.
* Define, recommend, implement and support tools used for source code management
* Training of product development teams on use of the source code management tools
* Be the centre of expertise of components and relevant technologies
* Define and document best practices and standards for adoption
* Track Inventory and recommend roadmap for component's usage and potential exit
* Implement and support processes and tools
* Training of product development teams on processes, and use of defined tools
* Managing the configuration, packaging and release identification procedures
* Define, implement and support tools that will automate packaging
* Documentation and replication of customer environment
* Define, plan, implement and support on configuration and deployment
* Perform troubleshooting work
* Coordinate and manage vendor on the requirements
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Java/C# product and/or multi-team application development
* 2 to 4 years of experience in software product and/or multi-team application configuration, build and release management
* Experience with virtual teams and offshore development
* Experience with version control systems including branch and tag management
* Experience with build management tools, continuous integration tools, code metric analytics tool, Unit and Functional Testing tools, JEE application servers & Relational Databases
* Experience with Linux operating system scripting and administration
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable end-user firm and work on exciting product configuration projects.
For more details about this role, please call +65 3158 4337, or contact Tan Li Jun (Janice) via email@example.com. For other ERP opportunities in Singapore and Malaysia, please contact us as well.
EA Personnel Number: R1550128
EA Licence number 11C3017