SAP ABAP Developer - Oslo
Our client, a Scandinavian SAP partner is looking for an experienced ABAP developer to work closely with their clients in the Oslo area.
As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements
* ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs
* Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
* Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
* Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
* Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
The client can offer very attractive financial packages, one of the best health schemes in the country and the autonomy to influence the growth of your career in the direction that interests you the most.
Title: ABAP Developer
Salary: 700k - 900k NOK (depending on experience) + benefits
* 5+ years ABAP experience
* Norwegian Fluent
* S/4 Hana experience
* Experience in full life cycle implementations
* Design, code and maintain complex custom build solutions
* Knowledge of functional modules
* Experience with Fiori, Neptune (desirable)
* Experience with other coding, languages
If interested to hear more about this exciting opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and email@example.com where confidentiality is guaranteed