SAP Analytics Consultant (SAC) - Oslo
Title: Senior SAP Analytics Consultant
Salary: 600k -800k NOK (depending on experience) + bonus/benefits
A very interesting opportunity for the right candidate, you will be part of a flexible, dynamic working environment in a company with a people first culture within a flat organisational structure. A knowledge sharing community, winning consecutive awards for best place to work whilst also posting year on year growth company wide.
They offer very competitive financial packages, one of the best health schemes in the country and the flexibility to influence the growth of your career in the direction that interests you the most given the organisations IT competencies
* Extensive experience in SAP BI / BW and HANA / BW4HANA / SAP Analytics Cloud
* Expert knowledge in hands-on delivery of solutions in SAP BI as well as hands-on experience in backend extraction and data-modelling
* Good working knowledge of 1 or more SAP s/4HANA functional area and its processes.
* Experience / awareness of implementing CDS views and oData Connections in S/4HANA to support analytical solutions.
* Experience of end to end implementations in SAP BI and or HANA projects
* Previous experience from a top consulting firm
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
* Norwegian Fluency
* Leadership and Consulting within SAP Analytics projects
* Proactively assisting in the management of clients, reporting to Senior Manager and Director Level
* Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Shape and deliver solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and their own quality criteria
* Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions.
* Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
If you're interested to hear more about this opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and firstname.lastname@example.org where confidentiality is guaranteed