Dynamics 365CE Architect - Oslo
My client is dedicated to solving business challenges with their software solutions and their team of experts. We're looking for a Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solution Architect to work alongside the team at their headquarters located in Central Oslo. As a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect you will be the face of the organization during the presales cycle and a member of the project team during implementations and upgrades. This new hire will take client goals and create strategies using our software to solve key business challenges through close communications with the client.
This client-facing role requires extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales/Marketing/Field Service solutions and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be results orientated, able to work well as a team with exceptional organizational skills.
* Previous presales experience, or deep solution knowledge from working with Microsoft Dynamics as a Senior Consultant
* Strong presentation skills both in person and over phone/video
* Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
* Ability to have a credible conversation with people from industry
* Experience with sales and sales processes
* Knowledge of complimentary Microsoft technologies; MS D365 F&O, Azure Cloud Platform, Power Bi, PowerApps, Flow
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or related degree from an accredited four year university or college
* 3+ years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales/Marketing/Field Service
* Ability to meet deadlines utilizing strong organizational habits
* Strong technical architecture and leadership skills with ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energizing environment
* Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities with strong client services orientation
* Ability to travel domestically up to 30%
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.