Oracle HCM - Senior Manager - Paris & World- 80 000 / 100 000€
"Engage in a new exciting challenge, receive the resources you need and contribute to the development of an ambitious consulting group"
You will help driving the global deployment of Oracle HCM solution for large and prestigious clients. You will join an ambitious consulting company and enrol in great and exciting projects around the world.
* Project Management: Plans out activities of the HR road map, helps the select of the digital platform and implementation partner, coordination with clients group IT on architecture definition, planning and program road map implementation
* Help managing the overall project plan and deliverable, including phasing, sign-off and quality reviews: Responsible for configuration cohesiveness across functional areas
* Establish regular reports on key stakeholders
* Recruit & manage your team of consultant and coordinate the different offshore teams
* You will also help the organisation grow and take part in Business Development activities (pre-sales, etc…)
* Master's degree in HR / Business School / Engineering School
* A minimum of +10 years of experience working within HRIS
* Knowledge of Oracle HCM / Certification is a plus
* Experience designing and leading global initiatives
* Strong critical reasoning, data analysis and reporting experience
* Strong project management skills (Agile, Agile for Saas, V-Method)
* Fluent in English and French (verbal + written communication), a third language is a plus.
A preselection of applications will take place.