Urgently looking for IT Auditor (Internal) for my gold client. The role comes with extensive travel to Europe(more than 50%), competitive overall package and good platform to excel! The other 50% will be based in Hong Kong.
Life well-traveled and It is not to late to work and have fun at the same time!
* Conduct IT Risk and Security assessments to identify Security risks and follow up mitigation items.
* Provide an advisory role to IT and the Business to specify pragmatic security requirements
* Participate in Audits and provide advisory to remediate the findings
* Evaluate and perform benefit analysis security products
* Report to senior management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance
* Assist in the development of security architecture, security policies, principles and standards
* Provide SME support in the resolution of reported security incidents and provide leadership where required
* Maintain up-to-date understanding of the latest threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation and industry best practices
* Develop Security awareness material and conduct Security awareness training to company staff
* Advise on exception-based security requests
* Participate and Contribute in development and improvement of Data Governance and Data classification principles
* Certification in information security disciplines such as CISM, CISA or CISSP
* University graduate in IT with 4 years in IT Security field
* Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST, CobiT, ITIL, PCI
* Experience with implementation of security technologies such as: DLP, SIEM, IPS, Antimalware, Vulnerability Management, Web Proxy, Advance Threat Protection tools & technologies, PKI, and cloud security
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate and apply now! Any enquires please reach me, Steve Chen at +852 3018 0384 or email me at email@example.com.