My client is a top tier MNC Group level company with business across Hong Kong, Japan, Europe and mainland China. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for candidate with good attitude and visions to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for client's orders from product development, sampling, production orders to delivery
* Perform quality inspection at the factory
* Work closely with vendors for issues settlement during production process
* Maintain and update production records and system data
* Assist in any ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
Skills & Qualifications
* Diploma or above
* 1-2 year's relevant experience in garment/ textile industry is preferred
* Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin, Japanese (JLPT Level 2 or above)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, well-organized, patient, self-initiative
* Business travel is required (China and Asia Pacific)
* Immediate available is preferred
* Fresh graduate will also be considered
* Double Pay with Good Bonus
* Comprehensive Medical Package including Family, Spouse and Dental.
* Good reputations in the industries.
They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depends on your experience and skill. Any enquires please feel free to call Steve at +852 3018 0384 or email me by firstname.lastname@example.org