Our Client is a market leader across three continents in their sector and are currently looking to appoint a new M3 Specialist to take ownership of their ERP and Integrations from a solution and architecture perspective.
Role and responsibility
* Overall responsibility for ERP and Architecture based on a Hybrid Cloud environment including planning, budgeting, testing and remedial.
* Responsible for Output Management strategy, implementation and governance round it.
* Responsible for backup/restore and securing disaster recovery plans according to business requirements.
* Assist the group CIO where required, whilst leading a motivated, capable and effective team of Solutions Managers
Requirements for the role
* Extensive ERP knowledge, ideally M3 systems
* Experience working with integrations both in Cloud and on Prem
* Demonstrable output management experience
* Extensive experience in an Operation Leadership role
* Excellent and demonstrable project management skills with a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience within the manufacturing or retail industry is desirable
What our client can offer you
* Opportunity to work for the market leader in their sector across Europe, Russia and Asia
* Work within an environment that promotes a relaxed management philosophy
* Work for a company with a great culture of performance
* Opportunity for career progression
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.