I have partnered with a niche, exciting, new client to strengthen their SAP unit in a number of areas. One such position is an ABAP Developer. The company work on large, complex projects offering their comprehensive expertise in their chosen task areas. Heavily involved in the technical aspect of implementations and projects as a whole.
Role: ABAP Developer
Location: Mainly Oslo (flexible)
Salary: 600k-750k NOK (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
* ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs.
* Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementations of SAP modules.
* Communication with functional team to understand requirements and transform into technical designs.
* 2/3 + years ABAP development
* Relevant certifications
* Scandinavian Fluency
* Strong educational background, relevant bachelor's degree
* Strong desire to improve skills and technical understanding
* Fiori, UI5, Launchpad
* S/4 Hana, relevant cloud experience
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 (0)191 814 1416 and email@example.com where confidentiality is guaranteed