A Company in the greater Pittsburgh Pa, area is seeking a Manager of Software Development to lead their team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Prior leadership experience is required.
* Lead the full Software Development Lifecycle
* Responsible for regular individual direct report meetings, providing feedback, advice, and coaching.
* Manage and test modifications and all programming tasks and procedures.
* Works with users and vendors to satisfy requirements related to new software development and implementations, functional improvements, and system enhancements/upgrades
* Implements and maintains ERP software to ensure proper change control methodology of code deployment of released fixes and applications
* Lead developer briefings, external meetings, and calls to track project progress and set the team up for success.
Provide direction, advice, and leadership to clients and direct reports
* IT Management Experience
* Programming/development experience required with Syteline Forms, Tables, and Module customizations/enhancements. Development of new functionality
* Crystal Reports and/or SSRS experience
* 10+ years of experience developing CSI/SyteLine/Symix based solutions.
* Strong knowledge of manufacturing and accounting principles.
* Strong SQL stored procedure and database skills
Experience developing business reports (SQL, Crystal, SSRS)
* Excellent written and verbal communication
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Megan Rogersl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-297-4976
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.