Finance Support JDEdwards- Rotterdam area 70-80 k
We are actively looking for an experience JDE specialist in Finance to support the Industry and Trade team, assist customers on the implementation and support the of the JDEdwards software. You will be part of one of the largest JDE partners top players with and informal and cooperative culture and the aim of growing of each of one of the team members. We our employees distinguish themselves by their knowledge, commitment and service orientation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for assistant customers and the trade team info the implementation of the JDE software in the Finance Area
* Experience with CNC JDE processes is a big plus
* Designing and implement solutions for the utility industry using Oracle JDEdwards
* Lead functional and technical team members across Business Process Design, Solution Design, Integration and Data Migration
* Advising clients about IT architecture and their respective JDEdwards product components
* Participating in pre-sales activities, contributing to compelling propositions
* Support all the implementation process and system
* Coordinate with the team members and customers all implementation phases.
* Lead the development of projects with other internal and external resources.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 5 years of JD Edwards architect experience finance knowledge area is a plus
* Technical background to understand ERP distribution
* Experience with Workday, Hyperion, Contract Management, Tax Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, Oracle/JD Edwards/SAP ERP(s), & BI & Advanced Analytics is a plus.
* Ability to understand systems, interrelationships and recommend enhancements, and building IT strategy
* Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, analytical, change management and communication skills.
* Accuracy, ownership, initiative, problem-solving ability, result-oriented and strong in collaboration
* You can express yourself orally and in writing in the Dutch and English language;
What we offer
* Very good salary depending expertise
* High degree of independence
* Personal development plan
* Cooperative work environment
* Starting date ASAP
If you want to know more about this opportunity apply now!. Or you can contact us directly to Laura Mancebo at +31 20 241 8505 or firstname.lastname@example.org