Cost Accountant - Greater Houston, TX Area
A manufacturing company local to Houston, TX is seeking an experienced Cost Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have had significant experience in a manufacturing environment, where cost accounting principles are used on a daily basis. Strong ERP experience, Syteline in particular, is strongly preferred. Given the industry and products they produce, expect this to be a challenging, yet very rewarding role. Candidates must be local to the greater Houston, area or be willing to relocate.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Implement Standard costing in Syteline
* Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
* Analyze production and operational costs
* Provide support to all company departments, sales, payroll, through accounting bests practices.
* Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Recent ERP experience, preferably Syteline
* Manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
* Strong accounting background and education
* Accounting certifications a plus
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-940-7645
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.