Senior Integration Architect | Oracle (SOA Suite, SaaS, PaaS) | Global Consultancy
I am engaged with an award-winning Technology Consultancy and Global Solutions Provider who are looking to recruit experienced Senior Integration Architects, part of a huge recruitment drive planned for early 2020 and part of the organisation's 'Architectural Strategy' function.
This function focuses on bespoke application development and Cloud transformations, with the main crux of the work focusing on Oracle/PaaS and Oracle SOA Suite.
As an Oracle Integration Architect, you will be primarily focused on developing and delivering solutions for both internal and external clients. You will combine deep understanding and experience of shaping Oracle integration solutions with the personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best technical teams in the business to successful delivery.
Moreover, you will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end integration solutions they create for their customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
The role will require flexibility around mobility and UK-wide travel, with you essentially working on customer site 2/3 days per week with 2/3 days per week home based. They will endeavour to ensure that you are based close to home 80% of the time, but this cannot always be 100% guaranteed for obvious reasons so this is something you need to be aware of.This does not apply during COVID for obvious reasons.
In terms of the requirements... which are pretty diverse! So in order to truly get the most out of this role, you'll bring some of the following skills to the table:
* E2E Solutions Architecture - You should have a fundamental understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architecture and E2E Solutions Design. You should be able to work across various designs/methods (N-Tier, SOA, Microservices etc.), with any industry certifications (e.g. TOGAF) being a huge bonus.
* Oracle Integration & Architecture - You must have proven experience working with Oracle including Oracle SaaS, Oracle PaaS, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle PL/SQL and HCM Oracle. Previous experience working as either an Oracle Developer or Oracle Consultant would be beneficial.
* Stakeholder Management - You should have a proven track record both managing and influencing c-level stakeholders throughout the delivery lifecycle.
* Software Development Background - You should have an understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ideally with previous exposure to areas including Cloud (PaaS, SaaS), APIs and ERP/CRM.
Finally, the journey ends with you... i.e. how you decide to proceed. If that decision results in you thinking 'I want to apply' then contact me via the following:
* LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
* Office - 0191 338 7540
* Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR. Moeover, this role will remain fully remote for at least the next 6 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.