JDEdwards Developer - AMSTERDAM
Are you an Application Specialist with hightly Developer experience in the 9.2 version of JDEdwards? Are you ready to joing to new opportunity in a cosy team for one of great clients in Amsterdam.
As an experienced ERP Consultant you will be responsible for developing and maintaining business partners ERP systems at their best performance, going the extra mile and being also supportive and innovative when it takes to providing the fitting solutions to their needs.
The project team consists of the PMO, complete the implementation and coordinate the testing part and the key users from the business teams
Role & Responsibilities
* Develops and maintains JDE business functions, objects, business views, versions.
* Analyze standard and custom developed source code/scripts and recommend design changes to facilitate business requirements.
* Responsible configuring and developing solutions for operational maintenance and process improvement
* Provide JDEfunctionalities
* Support the Master Data Team with data updates when relevant
* Documentation requirements
* Monitoring Applications and optimizing the CNC
Skills & Qualifications
* 4-5 years in JDEdwards supporting, implementing and customization
* 3+ years network/server administration in a medium-sized, distributed environment
* Has a thorough knowledge of the business aspects of application(s), and of the technical aspects of application system(s) and the hardware and software environment in which they run.
* Databases and operations Knowledge
* Strong analytical skills and proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
* Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the internal customer;
* ENGLISH - but REQUIRED EUROPEAN VISA
* Very good salary depending expertise MEDIUM
* Commuting help
* High degree of independence
* Personal development plan
* Pension plan
* Cooperative work environment
* Starting date ASAP
* Location-based: Amsterdam
If you want to know more about this opportunity apply now!. Or you can contact us directly to Laura Mancebo at +31 20 241 8505 or email@example.com