Are you experienced with SAP EWM?
An exciting SAP EWM Consultant opportunity has arisen with a recognised and global business we have partnered with in Stockholm. As the Freelance SAP EWM Consultant, you will be working closely with the SAP Senior Management team to formulate the best strategy, architecture and delivery of key SAP project across the SAP EWM landscape.
You will need to hit the ground running, and assist the business to help their clients optimise their processes. You will design and implement customised and innovative IT solutions that streamline inventory management for the customer. You will have a key role in the initial strategic advice to the final implementation - for a duration of 3 to 6 months, but this will likely to be extended. MUST BE SWEDISH SPEAKING.
Role & Responsibilities
* Has control of their professional IT toolbox and experience with SAP customisation.
* Strong understanding of the importance of inventory management and how this affects surrounding processes.
* Act as a trusted advisor - ability to communicate with C-level individuals, ability to make people listen as you speak as well as the employees on the floor.
* Is outgoing, and delivers presentations in SWEDISH.
* Challenge the norms.
* Enjoy freedom and flexibility.
* Enjoy working both independently and in teams.
* Is ambitious and has the talent and drive to deliver.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have higher education (preferably IT. logistics, supply chain degree).
* Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience within the SAP area with a strong understanding and knowledge of EWM.
* Carried out a full SAP implementation cycle.
* Good customer experience.
What's on offer?
* Excellent hourly rate
* Longer-term assignment available
* Remote and home-working opportunity
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.