Epicor ERP Developer - Remote
The ideal candidate would have working experience with E10, and have experience supporting multi-company, multi-site manufacturing environments. Strong programming skills with C# is required and advanced BPM and BAQ experience is strongly desired.
* Work with technical team to integrate appropriate 3rd party applications & modules
* Conduct configuration & design of the ERP system to better leverage the enterprise
* Manage & support team in IT processes, including upgrades, implementations, customizations & application development
* Work with major stakeholders to ensure technical solutions are successfully executed
* SQL Server Data Administration, Expansion, and Design
* 2+ years minimum experience working in a developer capacity within Epicor ERP
* Significant experience working with SQL database
* Experience with MS SQL, .NET, VB.Net, & C#
* 2+ years' manufacturing experience, preferred
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with MS SQL Server & SSRS / Crystal Reports
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Eclipse, Prophet 21). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.