Lead Java Developer - Krakow - (Remote Flexibility)
Our Global Financial Fintech is looking for a Java Lead to oversee their brand new project. They are looking for technical and people leadership experience for you will be the point of contact for your team and project decisions. This role is still hands on as well as managerial as you will be expected to participate in Engineering tasks such as coding and building automation tests. If you are looking for a new opportunity to work with a leading, supportive and technical enhancing environment then this is the right opportunity for you!
Technical Experience (Not all Essential)-
* Architecture experience with event-sourcing (Kafka)
* Proven track record of technical delivery ownership of Java and Spring.
* Experience of working in a high-volume FinTech business is a bonus.
* Track record of driving the highest level of engineering standards in previous Lead/Senior roles with architecture, coding, processes and working practices.
Additional Role Details -
* Work closely with Product Managers, Architects, Scrum Masters to align team focus and project development.
* Communicate technical vision, roadmapping and idea in regular presentations to all team members, the VP, Engineering / HoE and CTO.
* Helpreach agreement within the team on solutions for complex challenges.
* Assist the VP with performance reviews and responsible for personal
development. This will be done through regular meetings with team members.
* Hire and retain top engineering professionals for your team moving forward.
If you would like to be considered please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.