Oracle ERP Cloud Finance Architect | Oslo, Norway | Competitive Financial Package
We are currently working with one of the world's leading professional services companies, actively seeking an Oracle ERP Cloud Finance Architect to join their growing team in Oslo. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the 'flag ship' success story in Nordics region in Oracle SaaS implementations.
* Work on Oracle ERP cloud SaaS product to setup the configurations, perform functional testing, and help validate conversion activities;
* Capture customer business requirement and translate requirements into Oracle ERP cloud solution architecture that fit within customer's business environment and business objectives; and
* Lead complex functional / process analysis and facilitate workshops with customer.
* Five + years' experience in Oracle ERP Finance Cloud experience;
* Demonstrated experience with end to end Oracle ERP cloud SaaS implementation project preferably in AP, AR, GL and FA modules;
* Good understanding of Finance process (Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Revenue Management) and understanding of implementation methodology; and
* A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, driven by technology! In this role you will have the opportunity to drive your own career, develop personally whilst tackling new challenges.
For more information on this role please Apply Now or for a confidential discussion please contact Meghan Catterick at Washington Frank International direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +47 2396 7292 and email@example.com where confidentiality is guaranteed.