Are you experienced in SAP Logistics and Supply Chain?
An exciting SAP Supply Chain Consultant opportunity has arisen with a recognised consultancy business in Stockholm. As the Supply Chain Consultant, you will be working closely with the SAP Senior Management team and contribute to a smarter, more efficient and stable supply chain
You will need to hit the ground running, and assist the business to help their clients optimise their processes. You will design and implement customised and innovative IT solutions that streamline supply chain and logistics management for the customer. You will have a key role in the initial strategic advice to the final implementation. MUST BE SWEDISH SPEAKING.
Role & Responsibilities
* Has control of their professional IT toolbox and experience with SAP customisation.
* SAP ERP SCM solutions - Configuration, S/4 HANA, API, UX, Agile.
* Strong understanding of the importance of Logistics and Supply Chain Management and how this affects surrounding processes.
* Act as a trusted advisor - the ability to communicate with C-level individuals and shop floor workers.
* Is outgoing, and delivers presentations in SWEDISH.
* Enjoy freedom and flexibility.
* Enjoy working both independently and in teams.
* Is ambitious and has the talent and drive to deliver.
Skills & Qualifications
* Have higher education (preferably IT. logistics, supply chain degree).
* Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience within SAP Logistics modules and supply chain.
* Carried out a full SAP implementation cycle.
* Good customer experience.
What's on offer?
* Excellent salary and benefit package
* Ability to develop and grow.
If you would like to find out more about this role and think you would be a great fit, please follow up with an email to email@example.com or call me on +46 10 888 5605 to find out more information.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.