We are currently on the lookout for an SAP FICO Functional Consultant, with a focus in CO modules.
Ideally, you should have the following experience:
* Participate in global rollouts and new implementations including process and system design, configuration, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support in a global SAP instance
* Analyze complex business processes and provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures to ensure business in achieving maximum efficiencies out of SAP
* Facilitate business process discussions and translation of business requirements into configuration and technical development specifications
* Collaborate with other members of the SAP team on cross-functional solutions
* Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
* Coordinate system integration testing and user acceptance
* Develop supporting process documentation
* Lead and Support all FICO related activities, including supervision of onsite consultants and offshore support
* Work with key business users to design, configure, and modify SAP to meet business requirements using Best Practices
* Create documentation suitable for internal systems control and end users which include functional and technical specifications, and training materials
* Prepare test plans and scripts and perform unit, integration, and regression testing. Coordinate and drive end-user testing
* Provides oversight to integration points with other functional areas/ SAP modules and support end to end supply chain
* Assist Management in planning future business systems improvements
* Execute cutover (technical and business) tasks during project releases
* Provide heightened production support assistance during the post Go-Live Hyper care Support Phase
* Ability to complete the task of data massive uploading
* Bachelor's degree in related field with 5+ years in SAP
* Minimum 3 full life cycle implementation experience from blueprint to go live for FI and CO modules
* Strong communication/partner skills with end-users with non-technical background
* Functional expert in ECC 6.0 LE / S4 HANA and FICO with cross functional skills with PP/MM/SD. (See additional Functional/Technical requirement details below)
* SAP certification(s) strongly preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in supporting a global organization
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Experience working on small fast paced project teams.
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management.
* Proven ability to define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, accurate time estimates and creation of clear and concise documentation.
* Willing to travel for oversea assignments
* Must have bilingual skills in English and Chinese to communicate with overseas counterparts and clients in China.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on "Apply Now" or kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com (Attn: Melvin Chang) or give me a call at +65 3158 4331 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Frank Recruitment Group Pte Ltd. | EA Licence No: 11C3017
EA. Reg No. R1770635 (Melvin Chang Jun Feng)