We are currently on the lookout for an SAP PP/PS Functional Consultant, with a focus in PP modules.
Ideally, you should have the following experience:
* Participate in global rollouts and new implementations including process and system design, configuration, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support in a global SAP instance
* Analyze complex business processes and provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures to ensure business in achieving maximum efficiencies out of SAP
* Facilitate business process discussions and translation of business requirements into configuration and technical development specifications
* Collaborate with other members of the SAP team on cross-functional solutions
Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
* Coordinate system integration testing and user acceptance
* Develop supporting process documentation
* Lead and Support all PP & PS related activities, including supervision of onsite consultants and offshore support
* Work with key business users to design, configure, and modify SAP to meet business requirements using Best Practices
* Create documentation suitable for internal systems control and end users which include functional and technical specifications, and training materials
* Prepare test plans and scripts and perform unit, integration, and regression testing. Coordinate and drive end-user testing
* Provides oversight to integration points with other functional areas/ SAP modules and support end to end supply chain
* Assist Management in planning future business systems improvements
* Execute cutover (technical and business) tasks during project releases
* Provide heightened production support assistance during the post Go-Live Hyper care Support Phase
* Ability to complete the task of data massive uploading
* Bachelor's degree in related field with 5+ years in SAP
* Minimum 3 full life cycle implementation experience from blue print to go live for PP and PS module
* Strong communication/partner skills with end-users with non-technical background
* Functional expert in S4Hana or ECC 6.0 PP/MM/SD with cross functional skills with LE and FICO. (See additional Functional/Technical requirement details below)
* SAP certification(s) strongly preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in supporting a global organization
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Experience working on small fast paced project teams.
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management.
* Proven ability to define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, accurate time estimates and creation of clear and concise documentation.
* Must have bilingual skills in English and Chinese to communicate with overseas counterparts and clients in China.
Production Planning (PP) Requirements
* Order Management (include production order and process order)
* Bill of Materials, Production Version
* S&OP - MRP (Materials Requirement Planning)/ MPS (Master Production Scheduling), Demand Management, Long Term/ Short Term/ Mid-term planning, Planning and Scheduling Processes
* Forecast Consumption, Range of Coverage, Procurement Type, Strategy Groups, Planning Time Fence, Schedule Margin Key, etc.
* Thorough understanding of the intersection of Planning transactions and Available To Promise within SD
* MRP Groups, MRP Profiles, MRP Types, MRP Controller
* Shop floor activity processes (Confirmation of Order/ Backflush and Scheduling (Backward/Forward) of Production Orders
* Component Availability Check for Production Orders (ATP Check)
Project System (PS) Requirements
* Project structure sub-project creation;
* WBS BOM usage;
* Delivery/billing management for project;
* Purchase management for project
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on "Apply Now" or kindly send me your CV in word format to email@example.com (Attn: Melvin Chang) or give me a call at +65 3158 4331 for a confidential discussion. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Reg No. R1770635 (Melvin Chang Jun Feng)