Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant | Oslo, Norway | Competitive Remuneration Package
I am working with an Oracle gold partner, actively seeking a Norwegian seeking an Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant to join their growing team in Oslo. An exciting opening to work in an engaging and motivating environment that encourages professional development, training and certifications.
As an Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant, you will work on a variety of migration, implementation and integration projects with a mix of clients from the public and private sector. Your key responsibilities include, but not limited to: workshops, design, configurations, test activities, technical knowledge and competence, client engagement.
* Minimum of 3 years' Oracle ERP experience;
* Demonstrated experience with end to end Oracle ERP cloud SaaS implementation;
* Experience in any of the following modules: Oracle ERP Cloud - Financials, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Enterprise Performance Management;
* Prior experience within a consultancy environment;
* Strong engagement skills, written and verbal;
* Norwegian language fluency; and
* Relevant Bachelors' or Masters' degree.
* Engaging and motivating environment that encourages professional development, training and certifications;
* Annual whole of business incentive trips and monthly team social events;
* A pleasant working environment in modern premises in central Oslo; and
* Competitive remuneration conditions.
For more information on this role please Apply Now or for a confidential discussion please contact Meghan Catterick at Washington Frank International direct via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +47 2396 7292 and email@example.com where confidentiality is guaranteed.