A client in the Milwaukee area is looking for a Business Analyst with Epicor ERP experience to join their team. The ideal candidate will have had background in manufacturing as well as experience with SSRS, BPM's, BAQ's, and preferably e10. The ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as experience with process analysis, end user training, and implementation support. Candidates must be local to the Greater Milwaukee Area or be willing to relocate.
* Work between departments & with major stakeholders to pinpoint technical solutions that will optimize business processes
* Analyze and identify opportunities for growth & issues that can be amended
* Conduct configuration & design of ERP system to better leverage the enterprise
* Advise and take ownership of upgrade processes
* Leverage Epicor through implementation of appropriate customizations
* Create reports using SQL & Epicor tools & data extraction
* Act as a techno-functional resource & point of contact for company end users
* 5+ years' experience working with Epicor ERP
* Knowledge of Epicor BAQ, BPM & SSRS Report Writing, required
* Experience with .NET, VB.Net, & C# preferred but not required
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with MS SQL Server & SSRS / Crystal Reports
For Immediate Consideration Contact:
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Eclipse, Prophet 21). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends.