SAP Developer | Oslo, Norway | Competitive Financial Package
I am working with a leading Norwegian consultancy, seeking a Scandinavian speaking SAP Developer to strengthen their growing team in Oslo. This is an exciting opportunity to work on assignments, with a mix of both private and public customers, and develop your technical skills and work on innovation projects.
* SAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs;
* Perform complex ABAP / Fiori programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementations of SAP modules; and
* Ensure close communication with the functional team to understand requirements and transform into technical designs.
* Three + years' hands on ABAP / Fiori experience;
* Documented experience in design, code and maintain complex custom build solutions;
* Knowledge and experience with various functional modules, logistics, production, manufacturing or HR modules;
* Strong consulting skills;
* Relevant certifications;
* Experience developing on mobile applications;
* Demonstrated experience in Fiori / UX;
* Technical Architecture / Integration experience;
* SAP S / 4 HANA / cloud experience; and
* Scandinavian language fluency is essential.
An exciting opportunity to join a big consulting company with a small business feel. In this role you will learn and develop your skills and gain experience working alongside a team of well-established consultants.
For more information on this role please Apply Now or to organise a confidential discussion please contact Meghan Catterick at Washington Frank International direct via email email@example.com.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +47 2396 7292 and firstname.lastname@example.org where confidentiality is guaranteed.