SAP Business One Consultant -
Applicants will have a proven and demonstrable track-record in all aspects of the project life-cycle of the implementation of financial and business applications in any major ERP system.
* Strong experience of any standard ERP product with an end to end company view
* Experience of requirement and project definition
* Experience of project costing
* Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
* Experience of training in small and classroom environments
* Understanding of core logistical business processes
* Understanding of financials to P&L and balance sheet
* Working knowledge of Crystal Reports
* Understanding of ISO Information Security awareness
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
* Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
* Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
* Efficient and professional
* Good time management
* Multitasker with a can-do attitude
* Flexible and tenacious
* SAP B1 knowledge
* Accounting background or qualification such as AAT, degree or professional qualification
* Knowledge of SQL, reporting products/techniques or CRM
* Working knowledge of Crystal Excelsius
* Experience of add-on product such as Boyum B1UP
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, in complete confidence.