I am currently looking to speak with Digital Project Managers who have experience in digital transformations linked to ERP (infor LN) manufacturing, procurement, and logistics. The role is to support their digital transformation in sourcing, production, and logistics. You will work closely with the business's leadership and serve as an expert resource on the ERP projects and driver for further digital improvement in manufacturing, procurement, and logistics.
* Broad experience within manufacturing and supply chain management
* Proven success in managing projects and business change
* Experience with Big Data Analytics and developing Artificial Intelligence potential for our business needs
* Experienced user of ERP software and principles and experience with project management software
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Relevant Master degree with strong academic record
* Initiate and Drive digital transformation in the area of production, sourcing, and logistics
* Analyze and ensure Digital initiatives meet the business's needs and regularly work with business leadership to implement change
* Project management including project planning, resource allocation, reporting, team management
* Take a lead role and coordinate digitalization activities between units or department to improve value chain efficiency.
* Predict risk factors and secure successful completions of projects
* Communicates project needs regularly and effectively to direct reports and project owners.
* Create and manage project budgets.
The position can be located at one of the following;
* Keila (Estonia)
* Molde (Norway)
* Krakow (Poland)
Please get in touch with me asap to discuss the further.