My client is a growing boutique Finance company based in Birmingham, who's Finance team have recently upgraded their ERP system from SAP to Sage 200c. They need a qualified Accountant/Finance Manager who have been involved in at least one Sage 200 implementation/upgrade, especially if it was done in the last 12 months, to help come in manage the Finance department as the business grows accustomed to the new system. In terms of the Managerial duties they will include:
- Manage all accounting functions within the business and be able to prepare accounts to TB level.
- Process all Purchase Ledger for the business - this includes invoice processing and preparing payments.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Fully manage the Sales Ledger Assistant and oversee all work carried out.
- Ensure all customers pay their account on time every month.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Submit data to the payroll provider and submit the monthly pension figures to the pension provider.
- Check C79 filings monthly.
- Prepare annual rebate figures for customers in line with customer agreements.
- Prepare the audit file annually for the auditors.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc accounts duties as and when required.
In terms of the Sage 200 experience the following skills will be desired:
Sage 200 report writing
Sage 200 project accounting
Improving accountancy processes on Sage 200
End- user training.
To be considered for the role:
- Comprehensive Sage 200 experience
- Sage 200 Financial modules experience with an Accountancy background
This role requires the individual to be able to fully manage the accounts for the business and will therefore need to have similar work experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or Contact William Humphreys for more information on 0203 879 8370 or alternatively you can email: email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.