Infor Syteline Programmer Analyst - St. Louis, MO or Broken Arrow, OK
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to develop, implement, improve and analyze Syteline/CloudSuite Industrial to support business goals.
For 70+ years, this company has been dedicated to manufacturing and providing the safest aircraft stimulators and visual systems to commercial, military, and government organizations. They are represented worldwide, with over 20 locations across the US and more abroad. As part of this company, you would contribute to the growth and innovation as a Syteline Programmer.
In this position, you would be integrally involved in a site-wide Syteline implementation by developing, analyzing, and modifying within the system. You will work directly with Infor CSI application technology, such as C# and SQL in support of the implementation, while working cross functionally to analyze current operational procedures and providing end-user training/support.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing, customizing, and analyzing client/server applications and supporting applications for the implementation of Syteline
* Determining and maintaining database, server and application backup while interfacing with various stakeholders across the company
* Evaluate the effectiveness of existing information processing systems and develop or modify new systems to improve production
* Preparing workflow charts to outline operations to be performed by equipment, computer programs, and personnel in the system
* Understanding and writing detailed description of program functions, the steps required to develop/modify computer programs, and end-user needs
* Writing and planning technical reports, instruction manuals, tutorials, and best practices to then lead end-user training classes
You would be a great fit for this position if you have:
* 6+ years of development/programming experience specifically with Syteline/CloudSuite Industrial
* 5+ years developing with SQL Server
* Experience in database design, analysis, administration, and application programming
* Experience with VB.net and/or C# scripting
* Experience creating and maintaining reports through Microsoft SQL Server Reports (SSRS) or Crystal Reports
* Experience with Syteline Mongoose, Shop-Trak, Doc-Trak, and/or Pacejet shipping highly preferred
* A BS in Computer Science
My client is actively interviewing. If interested in the position or other Infor Syteline opportunities apply now by e-mailing your resume to Sloane Hauck at email@example.com or call me at (215) 261-7242.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the US advertising more Infor related roles any other agency. We deal with both Infor partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor Syteline jobs are. Washington Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.