Roles & Responsibilities
* Build & coordinate the implementation of an Integration plan
* Evaluate the success of the integration plan via a pre-determined criterion
* Work with clients to determine their needs and requirements.
* Sound understanding of AWS API and other standard integration mechanisms
* Good knowledge of technical integration technologies, as well as middleware, cloud and API technologies
* Ability to make decisions regarding project plan requirements
* Able to do minor coding (where necessary) to support technical requirements
* Responsible for project plan documentation - Development and refinement
* Familiar with development of use case specifications
Education & Experience
* Bachelors/Masters in Comp. Science/Engineering/other related fields
* Overall 6-8+ years of work experience
* Previous experience in B2B/B2G integration programmes
* Experienced in Pilot/Production environments.
* Should possess development/engineering experience
Business & Technical Skills
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Experience producing software development scope/specification documentation
* Experience/knowledge of agile development (Scrum/Kanban)
* Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles
* Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
* Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
* Solid experience in REST, APIs, Cloud technologies, ERP systems etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If keen, please send your application to email@example.com and fill in the following below. Please also let me know if you have any referrals as well.
Date of birth:
Years of working experience:
Visa Status in Singapore:
Year Graduated University:
EA License: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1980471