Do you have SAP Sales expert knowledge, especially within SAP Scheduling Agreements & EDI?
We are working in partnership with a global company that is a front-runner in implementing the latest SAP systems across the core sales functions; and who are now looking for an SAP Scheduling Agreements / EDI expert to assist on this and lead from the front.
Role & Responsibilities
* Independently manage tasks within area of expertise and be responsible for needed delivery of system configuration and related documentation in the SAP Scheduling Agreements area.
* Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
* Receive business- or IT-requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders and solution architect
* Provide functional solutions and specifications for development
* Transfer knowledge to business end-users and business experts
* Contribute to cross-functional collaboration
* Be an active part of our deployment activities
The successful EDI / Scheduling Agreement Expert must have:
* 5+ years' experience in Scheduling agreements and EDI
* 5+ years of experience in configuration and set up of Scheduling agreement
* BS in Systems Analysis, Business Administration or equivalent
* Hands on SAP S4 experience
* Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
* Fluent in English and Swedish
* Several years of experience in SAP Consignment solutions
* Several years of experience in SAP self-billing solutions
You must also:
* Analyse and understand business processes, as well as the ability to think critically
* Have proven experience in working in a complex environment managing uncertainty and challenges
* Can focus on the objectives and find ways to reach them.
* Are committed to deliver within time and budget frames
* Want and have the ability to be an active participant in various EDI & Scheduling agreements projects, developments and SEP deployment
* Are responsive, analytical, structured, constructive
* A job in an international environment following the implementation of SAP to the rest of the global business
* To be a part of an open-mined international team where you get to face exciting challenges and variety of tasks
* Opportunities to grow into new areas in terms of SAP processes and applications
* Many possibilities to develop, both on a professional and a personal level
* Great company benefits
* Attractive base salary
For more information on this role please Apply Now or to organise a confidential discussion please contact Chris Boyden at Washington Frank International direct via email email@example.com or +46 10 888 5605.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on the details above where confidentiality is guaranteed.