Are you a BI/BW Consultant looking for an exciting new role?
Do you have an understanding of: SAP BO, SAP BW, BW/4HANA?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Gather and analyse business needs of key customers, participating in the configuration, implementation and maintenance of the SAP modules to align with the business.
* Participate in problem identification and assist in developing solutions resulting from best practice.
* Understnad design, development and implementation of SAP BI solutions.
* Work on the client site and provide end-user training for product modules when required.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Extensive SAP BI/BW installation, configuration and support experience.
* Design and build customer Universes and Reports using SAP BusinessObjects.
* Leading the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals.
* Functional ECC knowledge from an extractor perspective.
* SAP BW Data Modelling, SAP BW Query Designer, SAP BW Web Application Designer and SAP BW Bex.
* ABAP (to an adequate BW level).
* SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) experience.
* Strong skills in SAP applications design, development, integration, process design, configuration, testing, deployment, and SAP application technical architecture.
* BPC understanding is advantageous.
* MUST BE SWEDISH SPEAKING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PARTICULAR ROLE.
* Competitive salary
* Company benefits
* Remote working initially
* Excellent support and development
For more information on this role please Apply Now or to organise a confidential discussion please contact Chris Boyden at Washington Frank International direct via email email@example.com or +46 10 888 5605.
Alternatively, if you actively looking for a new role and this is not quite right, please also send an email through to discuss other exciting opportunities I currently have available in the ERP market in Sweden.