Sage 200 Business Analyst / Consultant
One of the UK's principal Sage partners are currently recruiting for a Sage 200 Business Analyst / Consultant with considerable experience completing full project life cycles with proven success in previous roles.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role at a vendor (Sage) or a Sage business partner in the past 18 months and be happy to travel as part of the duties of the consultant role.
The established Sage business partner offers a competitive salary for successful candidates with relevant experience. The generous base salary of up to £45k is experience dependent. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Sage 200 consultant looking for their next rewarding role offering exceptional training and development opportunities.
The chosen candidate will have the following:
* Sage 200 Financial and Commercial modules experience
* Experience with Sicon, Draycir, Eureka etc
* A proven track record of multiple Sage 200 implementations (full life-cycle)
* Strong SQL skill-set
* Excellent communication skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Ability to work independently
* Self motivated
* Full UK driving licence
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me on +44(0)02038798399 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.