You could join the global leader in robotics manufacturing and factory automation, at their European headquarters in Luxembourg. With over 250 locations and 8000 employees, this company is praised for it's international reach whilst still retaining a truly original company culture. You will be part of an incredibly international working environment with lots of opportunity to develop your network and skills.
Role & Responsibilities
* Your responsibilities will centre around the newly implemented HCM system.
* The primary function of the role will cover administrative tasks on SAP SuccessFactors so previous experience with this system is a must.
* You must be able to maintain, administer and support the deployed solutions for SuccessFactors, Chromeriver and Replicon.
* Additionally you must be able to suggest improvements to the system in the areas of; security, configurations, integration and data flow to name a few. In order to effectively do this you must be able to analyse the impact of the new system on the existing business processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years of SuccessFactors HCM suite experience.
* Bachelor's degree from a Computer/Information Systems background.
* Proven ability to translate proposed business processes into correct SAP SuccessFactors configuration
* Languages; English is sufficient, but additional languages are a plus.
* Very competitive salary (dependent on the experience you bring to the role)
* Well rounded benefits package.
* Relocation package.