Our Client is looking for SAP-Business Intelligence professionals design, implement and deploy SAP business intelligence solutions (applications and technologies which are used to gather, provide access to, and analyze data and information about company operations) for end-to-end data warehousing and analytics including SAP BW/4HANA, BW on HANA, HANA Modeling, Business Objects-WebI and SAC.
Following are the Key Skills and Experience Required:
* 5-8 Years Relevant of Experience
* Must have experience in SAP BW on HANA/BW/4HANA
* Must have experience with native HANA data modelling.
* Must have experience with SAP ABAP
* Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures.
* Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live/Core Data Services;
* Must have Hand-on Experience in building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
* Must have Experience on projects with SAP visualization tools like SAP BI 4.X-WebI and SAC
* Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
* Should have experience of Upgrade Projects for BW.
* Should have BW specific functional knowledge of various SAP Modules, experience on Projects with S/4HANA as source will be an edge.
* Should have knowledge of Embedded Analytics on S/4HANA.
* Experience with writing functional and technical specifications.
* Should have conducted client engagement workshops on project for requirement gathering, UAT, Training etc.
* Minimum 3-4 Full lifecycle project experience
For further information, please contact Janelle Hoeden via email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call +65 3158 4459 (ext 4459)
Additional Company Information
Registration No.: 201104089M
EA No.: R1108331
Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time: 30 days
Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting