QA Lead - Krakow - Remote Flexibility
Our Global Investment Banking client is seeking a QA Lead Specialist to assist a product lead distribution team in their financial derivatives department. This role will be 30% overseeing the progress of the QA Team (including developers, business analysts, QA staff and the management) the other 70% will be hands on with QA practices. This will involve design and enforcing a testing strategy, test approach, test plan and evidencing requirements. You will also work collaboratively with the business, developers and other IT groups involved into the delivery while reporting to the senior management.
If you have a proven track record in QA Automation and QA Team Leadership Role(s) (test planning, test execution, defect management, and project level reporting) then this is a great opportunity for you! This client already has over 60,000 employees worldwide, great opportunities for progression, salary and remote working flexibility!
What our client is looking for?
* 3-5 years of experience as a QA professional.
* 2 years plus ideally as a QA Team Lead.
* Exposure to test management tools JIRA or Quality Centre.
* Automation tooling experience with (not all essential) : CI/CD, Java, Selenium, Ranorex, Github, Cucumber, SQL knowledge, some UNIX knowledge and CI tools (such as TeamCity).
If you think this may be a great opportunity for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more client/project details!