ABAP Developer - Norway
Here at Washington Frank we are the preferred recruitment partner at a variety of customers, some with 1500+ employees, some with 30. From large enterprise consulting houses, platinum SAP partners, SAP UX & Innovation specialists to internal nationwide organisations and product companies growing throughout the globe. All with a main presence in Norway and work culture fitting of such.
There is a huge demand in the market technical specialists and that includes our client portfolio.
Providing investment in training and certifications, exciting and challenging project opportunities across all industries, fast track promotion targets and leading financial packages, now is the time to explore the market and take your career to the next level.
Role: ABAP Developer
Location: Mainly Oslo (potential to be based throughout Norway)
Salary: 700k-1mil NOK (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Requirements include but not limited to
* Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects
* Review and revies technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements
* Recommend improvements to achieve project goals
* Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements
* Collaborate with owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging market demands
* 2+ years ABAP
* Knowledge of SAP landscape
* Relevant Bachelors Degree
* Minimum B level Scandinavian with a commitment to become fluent
* Inquisitive attitude, interpersonal skills, willingness to learn
* Relevant Masters Degree
* Fiori, Neptune Software, IOT
* SCP, S/4 Hana
* Scandinavian fluency
For further information on this or any other SAP opportunities my contact details are;
J.email@example.com +47 2396 7295