As the Lead Developer, your role will be comprised of various responsibilities held by the primary contact for all SAP Developments. In this role you will be leading a team of developers to create innovative solutions on the SAP platform, to the various needs of the business. This will involve overseeing the technical design of SAP solutions and striving to make continuous improvements.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for the software architecture of the SAP solutions, where you will be deciding what the best technological solutions are for the clients individual situation.
* This will involve training and mentoring a team of SAP Developers, and collaboration with analysts, architects, scrum masters and project managers to plan, develop, test and maintain the various SAP applications.
* You are a solution orientated individual that sets high standards for yourself, ensuring quality throughout your work.
* You have great market awareness around SAP and keep an eye on the latest solutions available.
Skills & Qualifications
* A Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science (or similar discipline)
* At least 5 years professional experience within an SAP environment with a working knowledge and professional experience in the following areas of SAP; ABAP, Fiori, CDS Views, S/4 HANA, SCP, AMDP Procedures.
* Strong analytical skills - ability to estimate the impacts of IT solutions on existing business processes
* You are highly skilled in both technical and functional aspects.
* Languages MUST be able to communicate effectively in both English AND French