For one of our Infor M3 Staffordshire based clients we are looking for an IT/ERP Manager who has vast Infor M3 experience. The IT ERP Manager will join their existing team and take a lead role in the ongoing support of the business and associated core technologies, while also managing people based at their sites. Working alongside site management and business teams, you will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills to help drive efficiency and leverage value from new and existing business applications. Whilst a process-orientated approach is very important, the ability to communicate and translate business needs into a technology solution is absolutely key.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work alongside the business to embed new ways of working to support core IT business applications.
* Provide support to the business on the global template and ways of working for both technology and process.
* Engage with internal customers to understand their needs and ensure that key business stakeholders are fully updated on any system developments.
* Aligning business and technology processes which will support the business teams in introducing / embedding new ways of working and being a key part of the effective change management.
* Develop and maintain strong business partner relationships, balancing the needs of the business partner with the strategy of ICT to maximize value
* Reviewing the global ERP system to advise the global ICT team on its fit for purpose at site level, advising on future business requirements to ensure it remains so.
* Support the Business Super Users to embed the Operating Model change and to drive maximum use and benefit from new processes and systems.
* Leading the ICT Business Support Analysts to ensure an effective and efficient experience for system end-users.
* Evaluate any system issues and escalate to the global team where they cannot be resolved locally; working closely with the global team to find an effective solution for the business.
* Coordination between site and group wide functions to maintain best practices.
* Participation in global ICT group forums; taking a lead from a site perspective in such forums.
* Support ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge and experience of supporting, developing and implementing ERP systems, experience in M3 13.4 would be highly desirable.
* Previous experience of line management and leading an effective team.
* Track record of building successful relationships with business management through effective communication at all levels.
* Experience of project management and has previously been a key member of a system implementation / upgrade project team.
* Strong change management experience within a diverse, fast moving environment.
* Educated to a degree level preferable or proven / relevant IT experience required.
* Analytical ability to comprehend and understand process issues. Ability to quickly draw conclusions and solve problems.
* Familiarity with manufacturing system processes and associated technologies.
* Experience of Microsoft 365.
* Experience of using formal methodologies for business analysis - wireframes, agile development.
* Salary up to 65k depending on experience
* 31 days holidays,
* Company Pension
* 3 days on site / 2 remote
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +442038087283 in complete confidence.