JD Edwards Finance Lead (Perm)
Currently, the company I am working on behalf of is searching for someone who is a confident JD Edwards Finance Lead (Perm)
* As a Lead Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the project.
* You will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting life cycle including converting legacy module design.
* You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverable and contribute to the proposal development, client training, internal capability building, and help detail the project scope.
* You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
* Post Graduation in Finance/CA/ICWA degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
* At least 12 years of experience with IT.
* 12+ years of in-depth knowledge and understanding of the JDE Finance module (Enterprise One) focused on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets.
* Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* Experience in at least two large scale JD Edwards full life cycle implementations and rollouts
* Experience in Financial Reporting & Analytic Concepts
If you believe you are a good match for this position, feel free to contact me via LinkedIn (Chris Hutchinson) email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: +44 (0)203 808 7306 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.