As ERP Specialist you work on monitoring and improving the business processes, which are executed in our Oracle Netsuite ERP system and related applications. You are providing creative and quick solutions to problems occurring. You are working on implementing new processes on our ERP. Furthermore, you are helping the business understand our system processes by helping, explaining, providing reports and analysis. Next to that some generic IT support, such as laptop support, is also part of the job. With the company being a 100% cloud based, this is a minimal part of the function.
* Monitor and support business processes like, but not limited to, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Records to Report;
* System configuration and testing for improving and setting up new processes. Code changes are outsourced to an integration partner;
* Sparring partner for the business when it comes to process improvement with focus on warehouse, logistics and finance;
* Project member or project lead for implementing changes to business processes;
* Monitor and support interfaces between different systems;
* IT support like handing out and taking in laptops, troubleshoot laptop Issues.
* Eligible to work in the EU;
* Bachelor degree in IT or Business Administration;
* 1 to 3 years of working experience in an application support function;
* Expert skills In Excel;
* Experience with Oracle Netsuite is a plus;
* Good Understanding of financial and administrative processes;
* Ability to self learn;
* Ability to stay calm during crisis situations.