I am currently recruiting for an experienced SAP PM / CS Consultant for a freelance position at a market leading manufacturer of industrial equipment.
If you a minimum of 5 years experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and/or SAP Customer Service and do not require sponsorship to work in Belgium, this opportunity may be right for you.
My client is looking for someone that has proven experience with a hands on approach to their role as a functional SAP PM / CS Consultant.
Currently the role will be worked remotely, and as COVID restrictions ease, the role will become a hybrid with occasional travel to the office (Wilrijk) or client site visits being required.
The contract length is 6 months, with a strong likelihood of extension, given the candidate is working to a high quality.
My client is looking for a committed candidate that has a drive to solve problems through a deep understanding of the existing solutions available. Namely SAP PM / CS. Your knowledge must cover service processes and integration's towards logistics and/or finance modules as you will be responsible for the solution design and its suitability to the wider global process design of the business.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve design, configuration, specification and testing in conjunction with the team lead. You will work closely with other members of the SAP template team, providing your technical and functional expertise to assist in the wider objectives of the team.
Your profile - Requirements
* Strong background in SAP PM and/or CS (At least 5 years) with integration experience with integration experience to SD, MM and or FICO.
* A good general knowledge of SAP/ERP platforms.
* Experience in designing integrated solutions (API's) where custom Front-end tools are exchanging data with SAP (PM/CS).
* Experience with writing Functional Specifications and working on Custom Objects builds from Scratch to Deployments.
* You have already been in Business facing role.
* SAP S/4 HANA experience will be added advantage.
* Project management experience is an asset.
* Knowledge of ABAP code and debugging is a plus.
* A relevant Certification in SAP is beneficial.
Soft Skills & Qualifications
* University degree in Economics or similar.
* Fluency is English is mandatory, additional languages are a plus.
* Right to work in EU.
* Results orientated personality with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Highly skilled in communication and analytical thinking.
* Competitive Salary.
* Gain experience in an international working environment.
* Join an expanding company with countless internal career opportunities.