Financial Accountant/Controller - London based - up to 65K - permanent
Job creation to replace our current external accounting company
A single accountant/controller position reporting functionally to the group finance department in Paris and on the spot to the Managing Director of our London office London-based position in an international group with 550 employees worldwide and around 30 employees in London.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1) Transition with a current external accountant- Ensure proper recovery with current specialist in charge- Get trained on the current group accounting software in place in London and become autonomous
2) Accounting- Process transactions for the entity (general bookkeeping, payments, closings…) in UK gaaps- Reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables- Maintenance of general and analytical accounting in accordance with local and group standards- Regular analysis and justification of the accounts - Production of the annual financial statements and responsibility for relations with local auditors-Supervising tax & legal works associated with year-end
3) Controlling and projects- Preparation and analysis of the monthly analytical reporting for the group- Preparation of recurring (monthly and quarterly) reports on cash, cash flows, other costs, budget/forecast …- Control of data extracted from the invoicing software - Implementation of our group software for travel expenses declaration
3) Other main tasks- Interaction with local banks and legal/tax consultants/payroll company- Teamwork with our local office administrative manager- Interaction with group compliance when needed- Support of our operation teams.
Education / Experience:
University degree and ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
minimum 5-10 years experience as an accountant in an operational company or an accounting firm.
Able with accounting Software / Excel
- Autonomy in organizing own work
- Strong sense of ownership
- Dedicated to delivering results
- Rigour, efficiency, sense of organization
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail and respect of Confidentiality
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Ability to report on results achieved and difficulties encountered
- Ability to understand the organization's operations and to understand/explain the impact of different events or decisions on financial results
- Ability to explain and synthesize the figures produced for non-financial colleagues
If you are interested please give me a call on 02038798391 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org