Business Systems Technical Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
Remote: initially remote eventually 2:3 day ratio (home: in office)
Employment type: Permanent
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide technical support related to Business Systems in the following: Infor SyteLine (version 9 and 10), Infor CRM, Qlikview BI Applications, Infor PLM Discrete, Cognos Controller financial consolidation application.
* Set up and configuration of Business Systems Applications.
* Installing and configuring software.
* Support of data migration using MS-SQL (to facilitate transition of key business data from legacy systems to future state applications).
* Working closely with 3rd party suppliers, troubleshooting support issues.
* SQL DBA activities (support, configure and maintenance of databases).
* Knowledge using Oracle Enterprise One.
* Development of support and maintenance processes to ensure key business systems availability.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree qualified and previous experience in a similar role.
* Experience in implementing / supporting Infor Cloud Suite Industrial (SyteLine) package OR familiar with numerous ERP systems with ability to quickly and effectively adapt.
* Experience setting up and maintaining MS-SQL databases and skills in MS-SQL script/query creation, SSRS and SSIS
* Familiar with software development lifecycle
* Knowledge using Microsoft server (Administration skills)
* Experience of System Disaster Recovery processes.
* Experience leading and managing a small team (desirable)
* Project Management (desirable)
* Microsoft SSIS and SSRS development (desirable)
Many company benefits also included!
Contact - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +44 203 866 1788
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the ERP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the ERP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 203 866 1788 in complete confidence.