My client are looking for a Workday Consultant to implement and configure enterprise-scale Workday solutions for their global customer base. Working closely with team members, as well working independently. The ideal candidate will be able to confidently to manage their workload and keep to time frames allocated. The consultant will easily understand customer requirements whilst designing and delivering solutions that are personalised to their needs. Additionally the consultant will act as a mentor to the junior consultants.
* Excellent understanding of Workday products either/or HCM/Financials/Payroll as well as any specialist Capability
* Customer focused. Ample experience in a customer-facing, consulting environment.
* Clear ability to understand customer needs and relationship building
* Able to confidently escalate issues.
* Effective communicator, especially when working remotely
* Commercial awareness
* Able to manage own workload and work to strict allocated deadlines
* Proven Consulting skills including presenting, participating in workshops, explaining functionality or solutions to customers
* Right to work in the UK
* Driving licence
* Workday HCM, Financials or Payroll Certification
* Professional qualifications in your area of expertise
* Experience in post deployment services
Contact me on 02038798399 or email email@example.com for more information