* Design and build the solution that meet the client requirements.
* Do the configuration, testing, training, Data migration in the implementation project.
* Building effective working relationships with the business; understanding their issues, concerns, and priorities.
* Translating and simplifying requirements. Identifying areas that may require systems solutions.
* Leading and/or participating in the business process analysis, testing, system cutover, documentation, and training of system functionality.
* Analyzing change in light of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
* Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
* At least more than 2-4 years of strong experience in SAP HCM
* Minimum of 6-12 years experience in SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements
* Experience in SAP HCM modules PA, OM, Time, Benefits, ESS/MSS, Fiori, Portal
* Must have 2-4 cycles of end to end implementation project
* Design, develop, test, debug and implement programs on SAP ECC 6.0 or above.
* S4 HANA is an advantage but not a must
* Consulting background is preferable.
* Able to start in a short notice period is preferable
If keen, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the following below. Please also let me know if you have any referrals as well.
Date of birth:
Years of working experience:
Visa Status in Singapore:
Year Graduated University:
EA License: 21C0475
EA Personnel Number: R1980471