Sage 200 Implementation Consultant
My client is currently recruiting for a Sage 200 Implementation Consultant with considerable experience completing full project life cycles with proven success in previous roles.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role at a vendor (Sage) or a Sage business partner in the past 18 months and be happy to travel as part of the duties of the consultant role. Candidates with backgrounds working with other ERP are welcome to apply.
My client is offering a competitive salary for successful candidates with relevant experience. The generous base salary of up to £45k is experience dependent. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Sage 200 consultant looking for their next rewarding role offering exceptional training and development opportunities.
The chosen candidate will have the following:
* Sage 200 Financial and Commercial modules experience
* Experience with Sicon, Draycir, Eureka etc
* A proven track record of multiple Sage 200 implementations (full life-cycle)
* Strong SQL skill-set
* Excellent communication skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Ability to work independently
* Self motivated
* Full UK driving licence
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, apply ASAP using the link below or email email@example.com or call me on +44(0)02038798399 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.