SAP Cloud Integration Consultant
Our client, a leading SAP customer experience implementation partner, is looking for a Senior freelance SAP Cloud Integration Consultant to cover the functional responsibilities of new integration's to SAP Cloud from the old PI-PO to the new CPI.
They are based in Utrecht, Netherlands, with customers across the Benelux market. Your day to day will be customer facing, all be it online, in which you will need to assess the functional requirements and communicate with the IT team to find appropriate solutions within the SAP CPI environment.
The client is requiring that this remote position be based in Europe, primarily so that you are in the same time-zone, but also for awareness of the culture in which your business will be based.
This is an urgent hire, so a first interview can be arranged as soon as Thursday 3/6/21 (this week).
The contract length will be for 6 months, with a strong likelihood of extension should the output of the successful candidate be of a high quality.
This role is able to be worked remotely and requires experience in the following areas;
* Experience with CPI is a must.
* Experience in SAP Cloud integration projects
* You will be working with SAP PI-PO integration into Cloud, so previous professional experience with Process Integration & Orchestration is highly beneficial.
* A fluent speaker of English that can confidently communicate the requirements of the project to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
* Experience with SAP HANA cloud platform is a plus
* Experience with SAP APIM and/or SAP BRM is a plus
* Knowledge of SAP ABAP